Billy Yang Films and PATH projects Collab Shirt
Billy Yang is a filmmaker and podcaster who is passionate about storytelling in the outdoor space. When he is not behind the lens or the microphone, you can usually find him jet-setting on his next adventure or getting dirty running on Southern California trails in his PATH projects gear.
PATH projects is excited to collaborate with Billy Yang Films on a limited edition running shirt. We have been a fan of Billy's storytelling for several years. When he reached out to our founder Scott Bailey to create a limited edition collab shirt, we were all ears.
Billy choose the casual comfortable sleeveless modern fit in black. Added to the front is a small reflective logo of both Billy Yang Films and PATH projects. This Madre technical sleeveless shirt is minimalist in weight and hardcore in cooling.
- Tencelite 19 fabric 74% polyester / 19% tencel / 7% Spandex single jersey
- Extremely breathable, lightweight, anti-odor, moisture wicking, quick dry, spf +50, soft comfort, 4 way stretch, easy care
- Casual comfortable sleeveless modern fit with a slightly longer cut
- ½” self fabric crew neck and neck taping provides great comfort
- Soft touch stitching for chafe free wear
- Small reflective logo at lower left side
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 4 oz / 113 g (size M)
This fabric mix scores high on breathability and lightweight design. The TENCEL blend amplifies the moisture wicking skills and odor resistance. TENCEL is a traceable and sustainable fabric made from eucalyptus wood pulp. That gives you a softer feel against the skin and a gentler effect on the planet. Non-toxic chemicals and solvents are used when creating the fabric. Think premium pima cotton alloyed with a high-performance synthetic.