Terms and Conditions Speedland x PATH projects Giveaway
The Speedland x PATH projects Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. APPLE IS NOT A PARTICIPANT IN OR A SPONSOR OF THIS PROMOTION.
1) ELIGIBILITY: The Speedland x PATH projects Giveaway (the "Promotion") is open worldwide for those who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of PATH projects LLC and Speedland LLC (the “Sponsors”) and its respective affiliates, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win. The Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2) TIMING: The Promotion begins at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on 11/1/23 and ends at the latest on 11:59 p.m. PT on 11/12/23 (the “Promotion Period”).
You can earn one additional contest entry, by following @pathprojects (https://www.instagram.com/pathprojects/), @runspeedland (https://www.instagram.com/runspeedland/) and @liamlonsdale (https://www.instagram.com/liamlonsdale/) on Instagram.
The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like methods for participation in this Promotion is strictly prohibited and all such entries will be void. Three winners will be selected at random. All decisions by Sponsor are final. Potential winner may be required to show ID proof of being the person who left the comment.
4) WINNER VERIFICATION: The winners will be selected at random. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. PATH projects LLC will contact the 3 winners per email on 11/13/23 instructing the potential winner to email Sponsor at the email address included in the comment and provide his/her full name, phone number, mailing address, and any other requested information. PATH projects LLC will also announce the 3 contest winners on 11/13/23 at (https://pathprojects.com/pages/speedland-x-path-projects-enter-to-win-contest ) Potential winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, tax form and, where legal, a publicity release (collectively, the “Eligibility Documents”) within five calendar days of date of issuance. If potential winners cannot be reached within five calendar days from the first notification attempt, or in the event of noncompliance within the above stated Eligibility Documents time period, with these Official Rules, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
5) PRIZES: 3 Winners will receive 1 pair of Speedland GS:OAK shoes, 1 PATH projects short, 1 base liner, 1 pant, 1 shirt and 1 hat of their choice. Approximate total retail value: $520.00 max.
If any winner is an eligible minor, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. No substitution, assignment, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes is permitted.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND THE SPONSORS DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE PROMOTION OR PRIZES.
6) TAXES AND EXPENSES: Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and all other fees and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being awarded.
7) CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By participating the entrants (and, if eligible minors, their parents or legal guardians) consent to the use of their names, cities and states of residence, voices, and/or photographs and/or similar related information for promotional, advertising and other purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. In addition, by participating each entrant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accept these Official Rules and the terms and guidelines at Instagram.
9) CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Sponsor’s decision. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by Sponsor and are final. Sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, RETAILERS, AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, "RELEASEES") FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS INCLUDING, INJURY, LIABILITY, LOSS, DEATH, BODILY INJURY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED (INCLUDING, AWARDING, DELIVERY ACCEPTANCE, USE, MISUSE, POSSESSION, LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF ANY PRIZE, ANY INTERACTION WITH OR DOWNLOADING OF COMPUTER PROMOTION INFORMATION, ENTRANT’S FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE OFFICIAL RULES, ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITIES RELATED THERETO) AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT,
TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY- RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION .
Releasees are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion; (iv) late, lost, stolen, undelivered, misdirected, delayed, inaccurate, garbled or incomplete entries, or for any electronic, computer, printing, typographical, human or other error relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Promotion-related materials (including these Official Rules); or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware, or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion (or any portion thereof) if bugs, virus, fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity, administration or proper play of the Promotion (or portion thereof), as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsors reserve the right to award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible, non- suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
Releasees shall also not be liable to winners or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control.
11) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering a Promotion, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs or expenses; and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California.
12) RULES/WINNERS NAME: For the name of the winner, available after 11/30/23, or for an additional copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: PATH projects Speedland x PATH projects Giveaway, PATH projects LLC, 7843 E Horizon Run, Eden, UT 84310, USA. Please specify “Official Rules” or “Name of Winner”. Requests must be received by 2/1/24. Vermont residents may omit return postage for “Rules” requests. You may also view these Official Rules at www.pathprojects.com.
13) SPONSORS: The Contest is sponsored by PATH projects LLC, 7843 E Horizon Run, Eden, UT 84310, USA and Speedland, 2801 NW Nela St, Portland OR 97210, USA (the “Sponsors”).
*Apple, Meta and Google are not a sponsor of this sweepstakes.