Terms and Conditions Giveaway 1 x $100 PATH Gift Card
PATH PROJECTS $100 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO 18 OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. APPLE IS NOT A PARTICIPANT IN OR A SPONSOR OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
1) ELIGIBILITY: PATH PROJECTS $75 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY (the "Promotion") is open to those who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of PATH projects and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win. The Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2) TIMING: The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on 04/27/2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 04/30/20 (the “Promotion Period”).
3) HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: During the Promotion Period, visit https://pathprojects.com/colin and enter your email address, first name and last name to receive one entry. Limit one entry per person per valid email address and per household. Multiple entries received from any person or email address or household after the first entry received from that person or email address or household will be void.
4) WINNER VERIFICATION: one winner will be selected in a random drawing at the end of the Promotion from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period by Sponsors, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be announced via on the PATH projects contest page www.PATHprojects.com/colin. Winners will be notified by email, phone and/or registered mail. If potential winner cannot be reached within five calendar days from the first notification attempt, or in the event of noncompliance within the above stated Eligibility Documents time period, with these Official Rules, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsors’ sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
5) PRIZE: One winner will receive the following one $100 PATH projects gift card. Retail value: $100.00 per prize. Total retail value: $100.00
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Sponsors. No substitution, assignment, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsors, who reserve the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with another prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Prizes will only be shipped to eligible mailing addresses in the U.S.
6) TAXES AND EXPENSES: Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and all other fees and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being awarded.
7) CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. By participating, entrants also grant consent for Sponsors to use name, address and other information provided for the purpose of administering this Promotion and for general marketing purposes. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries.
8) GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, the entrants consent to the use of their names, cities and states of residence, voices, and/or photographs and/or similar related information for promotional, advertising and other purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity by Sponsors and their designees, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) from any claims, actions, injury, liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Promotion or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Releasees are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion; (iv) late, lost, stolen, undelivered, misdirected, delayed, inaccurate, garbled or incomplete entries, or for any electronic, computer, printing, typographical, human or other error relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Promotion-related materials (including these Official Rules); or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware, or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion (or any portion thereof) if bugs, virus, fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity, administration or proper play of the Promotion (or portion thereof), as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsors reserve the right to award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
Releasees shall also not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsors’ sole control.
10) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering a Promotion, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs or expenses; and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California.
11) RULES/WINNER NAME: For the names of the winners, available after 06/01/20, or for an additional copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: $100 PATH GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY, PATH projects LLC, PO Box 2135 Huntington Beach, CA 92647-0135 USA. Please specify “Official Rules” or “Name of Winner”. Requests must be received by 09/01/20. Vermont residents may omit return postage for “Rules” requests. You may also view these Official Rules at
12) SPONSORS: PATH projects LLC, PO Box 2135 Huntington Beach, CA 92647-0135 USA.
*Apple is not a sponsor of this sweepstakes.