We are looking for contributors for Trail of the Week
The Trail of the Week series highlights the favorite trails for running and hiking by the PATH community from around the world. These can be short, medium and long trails from beginner to advanced levels.
We want to hear about your favorite running and hiking trails!
Every week we will feature a different trail from around the world. If your contribution is selected to be featured, you will receive a special gift from PATH projects.
Totally up to you how you want to write it. Here is a rough guideline of what we are looking for:
- Name and location of your Trail of the Week
- Intro paragraph why you like this trail
- Ideally a Strava map with route + elevation of your trail
- Any info about park access and parking
- Any info about trail safety and wild life
- Any local trail races or group runs on this trail? Links to sign ups?
- Anything else that stands out about this trail, for example camping spots?
- At least 6 to 20 photos of the trail. Video footage is a great bonus as well.
Please send your contribution in an email to email@example.com
Here are a few examples of previous Trail of the Week posts to give you an idea:
More Trail posts can be found on our blog. If you have any questions at all, just let us know. We can not wait to hear about your favorite trails!