PATH projects Video Review Contest Rules and Regulations
Video Review Contest
- The PATH projects Video Review Contest (''Contest'') - Entrants will submit a product review video of one or more of PATH projects product. The Contest will run from July 30, 2022 to August 6, 2022.
- Submit your video to PATH projects via this upload form HERE or by emailing your video to email@example.com
- Judges will select ten (10) winners who will be notified via email on August 15, 2022. Each winner receives a $50 PATH gift card.
- Video entries will be judged on various criteria, including without limitation quality, in-depth details, and creativity.
How to enter
- Participants must submit their own work and must abide by all copyright
- Each video submission must be in mp4 or mov format, between 15-45 seconds in length, of good video quality, feature the entrant as well as one or more PATH projects products, with no use graphic filters (i.e., Cat ears, Face Overlays, etc.) and which does not include reference (verbal or graphic) to the products of any third parties.
- Horizontal format. Resolution - at least 720 pixels vertically, 1280 pixels horizontally.
- The content of each video must comply with our review guidelines (set forth below).
- Submissions will be accepted via THIS UPLOAD FORM or by emailing your video to firstname.lastname@example.org with ''Contest Submission'' in the subject line, starting 12:00:00 am PST 07/29/22 to 08/06/22 at 11:59:59 pm PST (''Contest Period'').
- Participants must include their full legal name in their submission email.
- The winners of the Contest will be notified after 12 p.m PST. on 08/15/22 via the email address the entrant used to submit the Video.
- Multiple entries will be accepted from a single entrant during the Contest Period; however, each entrant will be eligible to win only one prize.
- The contest is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older at the time of commencement of the Contest Period.
- Participants agree to abide by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Each winner shall receive either (1) $50 USD gift card from PATH projects.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
- Each winner will have till August 30, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. PST (''Prize Expiration Date'') to redeem their prize. If a winner fails to redeem their prize by the Prize Expiration Date or if is determined to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited.
- Total approximate value of all prizes being offered during the Contest Period is $500.00.
Other Contest Guidelines
- Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- By submitting an entry, the Entrant hereby grants PATH projects, a perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferrable (in whole or in part) right and license throughout the universe under all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, moral and privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify, create derivative works, perform, and otherwise exploit such video submission, in whole or in part, in all media formats now known or hereafter devised for any and all purposes including entertainment, news, advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person. By submitting a video entry, the Entrant represents and warrants that you own or have the necessary rights, licenses, consents and permissions, without the need for any permission from or payment to any other person or entity, to exploit all elements of the video submission in all manners contemplated by these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant if the rules are not met.
- Any information collected by registering to enter the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with this Contest.
- If the Contest is not able to run as planned, without limitation, PATH projects reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the Contest at its discretion.
Video Content Guidelines
Video Submissions must not include content that is:
- Offensive or abusive;
- Obscene, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- False, fraudulent, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any person or entity;
- Violent or threatening, or promotes violence or actions that are threatening;
- Infringing on the rights of others, including, but not limited to patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, right of privacy, or any other proprietary right; or
- Injurious to third parties.
SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO HERE (or email your video to email@example.com)
Examples of customer reviews:
- ''I use the Sykes PX Shorts shorts a lot, swimming, running, hiking, paddle boarding and poolside. They are super comfortable! I ran Broken Arrow Triple Crown in these shorts and I plan to run in these shorts all the time. Everything is just perfect. Try them out!'' - Romualdo A (customer)
- ''The UNITA AD shirt is a dual hitter, cold or warm weather the UNITA performs. After about 30 miles and multiple washes it remains a work horse. We have had swings in temperature this spring / summer in the PNW, this tackles the weather.'' - Kalani G. (customer)
- ''The Kofuzi x PATH cap is a perfect cap as I live in Singapore and the weather here is hot AND humid, caps really are essential when running. This cap is truly the perfect cap for me, as it wicks sweat away and lets my head stay cool with the trucker’s cap design. And it’s light! And it’s in collab with one of my fav shoetuber, Kofuzi!'' - Anuar Z (customer)'
- ''With the Pyrenees shirt, you don't have to roll up your sleeves to see the watch. Long-sleeved running clothes require you to roll up your sleeves to check your watch. However, The path hoodie has a dedicated hole for the watch, so you can check your watch without rolling up your sleeves. This is running wear for runners.'' - Kaishi (customer)