Trail Runner Nation and PATH Projects Collab Shirt
We’ve been listeners and fans of the Trail Runner Nation podcast long before PATH projects came on the scene last year. Scott and Don understand the trails and trail runners. That’s why this collaboration made so much sense to us.
The Rockies 3/4 Raglan T is a true four season garment. Perfect for a chilly morning run, a casual chill day, or as a layering rockstar. This technical garment checks boxes for comfort, softer fabric and carefully tuned thermoregulation.
Enter for a chance to win a TRN x PATH projects shirt, ends 12/25
Congrats to Thomas Booker, 1 more shirt winner will be picked at random by 12/26.
These guys are always having fun on the trails and they don't take themselves too serious. This week we ran and hiked the Western States Trail with them and had an absolute blast!
- Tencelite 19 fabric 74% polyester / 19% tencel / 7% Spandex single jersey
- Extremely breathable, lightweight, anti-odor, moisture wicking, quick dry, spf +50, soft comfort, 4 way stretch, easy care
- Casual comfortable ¾ raglan sleeve modern fit with a slightly longer scallop cut bottom
- ½” self fabric crew neck and neck taping provides great comfort
- Soft touch stitching for chafe free wear
- Small reflective logo at lower left side
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 5.6 oz / 159 g (size M)