Kofuzi and PATH projects collab shirt
Mike Ko, aka Kofuzi is a non-elite road runner who vlogs about marathons, half marathons and being a non-elite. With more than 1700 videos on his YouTube channel, he surely is no stranger to getting dirty running many miles on roads and trails.
PATH projects is excited to collaborate with Kofuzi on a limited edition running shirt. We have been a fan of Kofuzi's work for several years and have watched many of his videos. He has been testing and running in some of our PATH projects gear in Chicago and around Iowa.
Kofuzi chose the Cascade classic long sleeve shirt in black. This is made from our light weight soft high performance Tencel blend fabric.
Added to the front is a reflective NON ELITE logo and small logos of both Kofuzi and PATH projects. This Cascade LS is a technical shirt that works great for running and daily chill.
Watch the Kofuzi video about this shirt:
- Tencelite 19 fabric 74% polyester / 19% Tencel / 7% Spandex single jersey
- Extremely breathable, lightweight, anti-odor, moisture wicking, quick dry, spf +50, soft comfort, 4 way stretch, easy care
- Casual comfortable long sleeve modern fit
- ½” self fabric crew neck and neck taping provides great comfort
- Soft touch stitching for chafe free wear
- Small reflective logo at lower left side
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 5.8 oz / 164 g (size M)
This fabric mix scores high on breathability and lightweight design. The TENCEL blend amplifies the moisture wicking skills and odor resistance. TENCEL is a traceable and sustainable fabric made from eucalyptus wood pulp. That gives you a softer feel against the skin and a gentler effect on the planet. Non-toxic chemicals and solvents are used when creating the fabric. Think premium pima cotton alloyed with a high-performance synthetic.