Billy Yang and PATH Projects Collab Hat
We are thrilled to launch a new collaboration with our friend and filmmaker Billy Yang. This hat features topo designs of Billy's favorite mountain adventures in the Eastern Sierras and Southern California.
Designed for maximum airflow while wicking sweat and providing face protection from the sun.
Unisex, size fully adjustable.
The panels have reflective topo designs of JMT, Kearsarge Pass, Forester Pass and Mount Baldy.
Collapse it down and shove it into your pack or waistband. Throw it into the wash with your run gear and you are good to go on your next adventure.
The hat is built for the mountains and the minimalist colors and design allow you to transition seamlessly to post run life.
- 100% poly micro perforated fabric front, visor and top crown panels with 100% poly soft hand round mesh sides.
- Extremely breathable, quick dry and anti-microbial.
- Reflective silver topograpy prints: front panel is Forrester, top panels are Kersarage Pass and Kersarge Peak
- Reflective red topograpy print: under visor Mt. Baldy
- 5 panel messenger style fully deconstructed fit
- Crushable EVA visor
- Moisture wicking undervisor fabric
- Stretch and moisture wicking athletic sweatband
- Self fabric velcro adjustable back closure with elastic and d-ring
- Reflective front and back woven label heat transfer
- Easy care fully washable and hang dry. During laundry, make sure to close the velcro so it's not exposed.
- Weight: 1.9 oz / 54 g
The perfect cap for all-weather runs and daily chill.
Available for a limited time only.